We offer standard shipping to the lower 48 states. If free shipping is offered this free shipping offer may exclude some states, P.O. Box'es, APO/FPO/DPO and International orders. Some items may not be available for P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO shipping.
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days unless otherwise stated on the product page under the availability tab. Your final shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available to you during checkout.
Our standard shipping method is USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail or ground freight shipping but we may ship your order via any of the major mail carriers, including UPS, FedEx, and the United States Postal Service. At this time we are unable to provide the option to choose your carrier of choice.
Please note, some items may require a longer ship-out and/or delivery timeframe.
Shipping rates and fees will vary based on the item and shipping destination.
Our site will always display your order total in the currency you select. There are no additional charges or duties when the product arrives at your door within continental U.S.
Shipment insurance protects your order against damage or loss while your order is in transit. This insurance is automatically by standard included in your purchase.
The employees who process your order are thoroughly trained and evaluated on proper packaging methods to ensure your items arrive in pristine condition but its customer responsibility to inspect ordered item(s) upon arrival.
Customer MUST inspect ordered item(s) against any damage, defect, missing or wrong received items.
- If there is an incident during shipping and upon receiving item is damaged DO NOT accept shipment. DO NOT sign any shipper’s documents. If you sign shipper’s document(s) you accept the item condition and return, refund or exchange will be denied to you.
- If arriving item is in perfect condition but missing any parts please call Customer Service immediately upon receiving +1.201.294.9045
Some items are not available for international shipping.
International shipping rates if thus shipping available are calculated during checkout based on your desired service level, item type and quantity, total weight of your order, and the destination’s postal code. Additional charges related to shipping, duties, or tax may not be available at checkout for review before you complete your purchase but due upon order arrival. These additional fees, taxes and duties are to be paid by customer. Please find information with your local government, trade agency about possible additional expenses before ordering.
The prices on our product pages may also include an International Shipping Service Fee, which covers any additional fulfillment costs to international destinations. This fee may be included to help us provide a wider range of products and a higher level of service for our international customers. We are constantly working to improve our systems to help reduce these charges if applied.
Items available for international shipping vary depending on the delivery address. Please review the following restrictions for international orders:
- Some items are not eligible for international shipping due to size and customs restrictions. Unfortunately, there may be items for sale on our U.S. site that are not available internationally.
- Our system may prompt you to remove an item from your shopping cart if your destination country does not permit import of that item.
- We cannot ship items that valued over $5,000 or orders totaling more than $5,000. If you order multiple items totaling over $5,000, please place separate orders with each order totaling under $5,000.
- International shipping restrictions prevent shipping oversized items outside the U.S. At this time, items over 150 lbs. (68 kg) cannot be shipped internationally.
- Due to import restrictions, some items may not be available for International destinations.
If you have any questions or special shipping requests please contact customer service at +1.201.294.9045